IBM & Shree L R Tiwari College of Engineering Collaboration
Learn skills that make you job ready
and power ahead in your career
24 Months | Online with mentorship from Industry experts | Dual Certificate
Name of Courses
Certification & Diploma
Mode of study
IBM ICE Programs on Emerging Technologies are extremely intense and delivered face-to-face in conjunction with IBM’s futuristic online delivery platform- ‘Industry-Academia Collaboration Framework’. This novel approach ensures that deep applied knowledge is delivered to students through broad-based industry alignment & interactions, leading to talent discoverability & excellence in students’ professional makeup-thus helping them to be ‘industry & future ready’.
About IBM ICE Programs at Shree L R Tiwari College of Engineering :
Even as technology changes to keep up with the needs of a changing world, Computer Science programs are often out-of-date, and in some cases, obsolete. Students thus need significant training after employment before they can be deployed and contribute to the employer business. IBM ICE provides cutting-tech technological knowledge and Industry-specific training, with a state-of-the-art delivery model and the students are provided with the requisite knowledge and skills to thrive in a constantly-changing landscape, allowing them to bring immediate value to their employer.
IBM Innovation Centre for Education (IBM ICE) is preparing the next generation of professionals with courseware redesigned from the ground up and a state-of-the-art delivery mechanism to allow students to learn industry-relevant skills through:
Benefits of IBM ICE Programs
- The applied courseware is created exclusively for IBM ICE Students by industry experts and with inputs from IBMers from all over the world.
- Vibrant Concurrency of Courseware.
- The courses will be reviewed and adjusted at the periodic intervals for their concurrency.
- Visits to IBM ICE Academic Partner will be planned by IBM and Subject Matter Experts to Shree L R Tiwari College of Engineering, so that IBM ICR students can learn from their experiences and skills.
- There will be adequate interaction planned during these visits so that it becomes an interactive learning experience for the students.
- This shall be part of the IBM ICE’s futuristic online delivery framework –encouraging the concept of ‘Learn, Collaborate and Discover’
- IBM shall organize IBM ICE Days where students learn to collaborate and compete through Technical Poster Competitions, Hackathons, Technical Paper Presentations and Project Presentations.
- These competitions are conducted for intra-college, inter-college & inter-country.
- Learning through collaboration and competition on IBM ICE Days.