ELIGIBILITY FOR SCHOLARSHIP / FREESHIP (ONLY FOR CATEGORY STUDENTS)
- If Annual Income is up to One – Lac Rupees apply for Govt. Of India Scholarship Scheme. (SBC/OBC/VJ/DT/NT) & (SC/ST – up to Two lack Annual Income)
- If Annual Income is above One – Lac Rupees – Apply for Freeship Scheme. (SBC/OBC/VJ/DT/NT) & (SC/ST – Above Two lac Annual Income)
- The students from other states (not from Maharashtra state) are not eligible for Scholarship / Freeship scheme.
- The benefits of the Scholarship / Freeship scheme only for those students we have secured admission through CAP (Centralized Admission Process).
Documents to be produced along with the forms of Scholarship / Freeship for the Academic Year 2020-21
- True copy of CAP Letter.
- True copy of Caste Certificate.
- True copy of Caste Validity Certificate.
- True copy of Non – Creamy Layer Certificate for only (OBC/SBC/ VJ/DT/NT) Category students.
- An Income declaration by the Parents/Guardians/own stating definite income forms all sources of last year i.e. 2019 – 20. Income Certificate from Tahsildar – Original Copy (for Scholarship) & Form No. 16A/Tahsildar (For Free ship).
- True copy of academic mark sheets & certificates.(SSC/HSC/DIPLOMA)
- Gap Certificate if there is a gap in Education.
- True copy of Aadhar Card.
- Residential Proof – Ration Card (True Copy)
- District Change Certificate – If student changes his/her district.
- Death certificate – If Father/Mother expired.
(ONLY FOR CATEGORY STUDENTS – Fill up Online Application Form)
Only those students who have secured admission in the First Year /Second Year / Third Year / Final Year will have to fill up online application form for Freeship & Scholarship on the following website:
https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in (For – OBC/SBC/SC/VJ/DT/NT)
https://etribal.maharashtra.gov.in (For – ST)
AICTEs Pragati and Saksham Scholarships
Follow the steps given below:
Those students, who fail to submit their forms by the stipulated date, are required to pay the total amount of fees of the said course. The college will not be responsible for the same.