Department of Computer Engineering
The Computer Engineering Department of Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering was started in the year 2010. The goal of the Department is to prepare students for successful careers in the software and hardware industry, thus meeting the needs of Indian and multinational companies and enabling students to excel in higher studies. The Department has experienced and dedicated faculty members with a strong commitment to engineering education and professional ethics.
Intake of Computer Engineering Department:
|Undergraduate & Postgraduate||Annual Intake|
To be a department of high repute focused on quality education, training, and skill development in the field of computer engineering and to prepare professionals and entrepreneurs of high caliber with human values to serve our nation and globe.
- M1 :To provide a fertile academic environment for the development of skilled professionals and empower students with knowledge, skills, values, and confidence to take the leadership role thus bridging the gap between industry, institute and society in the field of Computer engineering.
- M2 : To promote caring and interactive teaching practices in a joyous learning ambience with richly supported modern educational tools and techniques.
- M3 : To enhance and revitalize research culture and to provide practical exposure, by establishing a synergy between teaching and research and enabling speedy progress.
- M4 : To pursue the enhancement of soft skills and personality development through an interplay of achievers of all segments of our society.
- M5 : To provide human values to students by promoting lifelong learning ability.
As we all know many critical utilities in society are provided by computer engineering. It has a large impact on various fields like public welfare, safety, health care, the environment, quality of life and even, transport. Practically, the demands for good engineers is high all over the world. There is a major shortage of chartered engineers from the fields such as finance, mechanical, computers, than in any other profession.
Computers and computer technology are always changing and developing. In today’s economy, there is large dependancy on computer engineering for providing computer systems with the fastest speed, up-to-date functions, and security. Computer Engineering enables students to develop expertise in a variety of areas such as software design, integrating hardware & the use of computers to control an industrial plant.
Shree L R Tiwari College of Engineering, Computer Engineering Department offers an undergraduate as well as postgraduate program which is affiliated to Mumbai University.
|Course Details||AICTE Approved & Recognized by DTE, |
MH. Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
And Master of Engineering (M.E.)
|Affiliated University||University of Mumbai|
|Year of establishment||2010 (UG) and 2013 (PG)|
|Program offered||4 years B.E. (Computer Engineering)|
2 years M.E. (Computer Engineering)
|Curriculum Type||Choice Based Credit and Grading System|
|Total Credit Values in Programme||212 for B.E. (Computer Engineering)|
72 for M.E. (Computer Engineering)
|No. of batches graduated||06|
|No. of Batches Post Graduated||05|
|Number of Laboratories||06|
|Number of Class rooms||03|