PEO And PO
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OUTCOMES (PEO)
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO)
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyse and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired needs.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global and societal context.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life‐long learning.
Mapping of PEOs and POs: