Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking (30-07-2018)
Details of External Resource Person:
Name of the Speaker
|Organization in which the speaker in Working||Topic on which Seminar/ Workshop to be Conducted|| |
|1||Mr. Rizwan Shaikh||Pristine Info Solution PVT LTD||Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking||SE,TE,BE|
|Seminar hall||30/July/18||12:30pm to 2:30pm|
Total No of Sessions: 1 session.
Total No of Hours: 2 hours 30 mins.
Number of Students :108
Attendance of Class in percentage:
|Sr.No||Class||Total Count||Total Present||Present students in %|
- Key loggers tool
- Kiel open source operating system
- Hands on mobile hacking
- Preventive measures to be taken for hacking
- Discussion of password protection
- He suggested remedies for password
- List of Apps which are harmful for Android as well as IOS mobiles.
|Sr.No||Parameter||Total Count of student||Total Count of Parameter||Count In % %|
- The students will be able to create competitive advantage from both structured and unstructured domain related to security.
- The students will be able to learn the recent trends in Project Development and security threats.
- The students will be able to learn latest Industry aspect of Cyber Security
- Effective sharing of knowledge, practices and technologies in support of the implementation.
- To understand the need of technical Seminar in technical education for Security and hacking.
- Affiliated department conducting technical seminar must think for improvement in teaching learning process & conduction of technical education to fulfill the requirements of Industry for better placement.
- This type of Technical Seminar helps academia to improve its quality in technical education.
Scope for Improvement:
- Some new cutting edge technologies topics should be focused in depth.
- New contemporary technology beyond the syllabus can enhance the chance of students for attending technical seminar.
- Effective conduction of technical seminar should be initiated for the growth of student’s knowledge.
The technical seminar has achieved its purpose of making all the students of S.E, T.E & B.E to learn and have knowledge about Cyber Security, Hacking and Mobile security.