Mind Management (1 - 8 - 2018)
Name of the Speaker
|Organization in which the speaker in Working||Topic on which Seminar/ Workshop to be Conducted|| |
|1||Ms. Poulomi Mukherjee||Art of Living||Mind Management||TE & BE|
|Seminar hall||01/Aug/18||02:00pm to 3:30pm|
|Total No of Sessions: 1 session.|
|Total No of Hours: 1 hours 30 mins.|
Details of External Resource Person:
|Attendance of Class in percentage:|
- Importance of Life Explained.
- Tricks to handle happiness.
- Demonstration of Physical excerciece.
- Explanation of Stress Management.
- Importance of present Moment explanation.
- Importance of Soft skill.
- Importance of Meditation.
|Sr.No||Parameter||Total Count of student||Total Count of Parameter||Count In %|
|2||Very Good||20||26.31 %|
- The students will be able to manage the stress in hectic scenario.
- The students will be able to work in multitasking environment.
- The students will be able to manage stress.
- The student will be able manage good relationship with cliques, Friends and family member.
- The Soft Skill of students will going to improve.
- To understand the need of soft skill Seminar in technical education for quality improvement.
- Affiliated department conducting Soft Skill seminar must think for improvement in teaching learning process & conduction of technical education to fulfill the requirements of Industry for better placement.
- This type of Soft Skill Seminar helps academia to improve its quality in technical education.
The soft skill seminar has achieved its purpose of making all the students of T.E & B.E (Mechanical department) learn and have knowledge about Soft skills.