Stakeholder Feedback Policy and Procedure
Purpose and Scope
The purpose of this Policy is to provide a framework for obtaining,summarizing and documenting information on student and stakeholder perceptions of the quality and effectiveness of the Institute’s curriculum for use in program evaluation, accreditation and other academic quality assurance processes and activities. The scope of this Policy covers all the programs run by ——————-, Mumbai.
Specifically, this Policy provides a framework for:
- Monitoring and improving the quality of students’ learning experiences through the timely collection, analysis and reporting of student feedback concerning teaching, learning and assessment;
- Providing students and stakeholders with the opportunity to actively participate in the continual improvement of programs.
- Recognizing, documenting, supporting and extending good practices for effective implementations of curriculum provided by affiliating University;
- Ensuring the provision of information to students and stakeholders regarding the consideration of feedback collected over time, including actions taken to address concerns raised in any feedback received.
- The Academic Coordinator and the Administrative officer are jointly responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of stakeholder feedback relating to academic programs.
- Coordination of responses to feedback will be the responsibility of the Heads of Departments.
- All students and stakeholders have the opportunity to provide feedback
- Student feedback is a core component of program evaluation but feedback is also sought from Alumni, Graduates, Parents, Industry partners and Academic peers
- Feedback processes will be systematic, rigorous and respectful of the rights of students and staff; and will incorporate strategies to maximise student participation.
- A range of feedback mechanisms including surveys, focus groups, informal comments and other participatory activities will be employed as appropriate.
- The Institute seeks student feedback in a form which can be captured, analyzed and reported every time a course is delivered through course-end survey.
- A core set of questions will form the basis of a survey deployed to systematically evaluate teaching and learning in all UG & PG courses.
- Stakeholder feedback will be collected as required for specific purposes using methods appropriate for the specific feedback sought.
Actions on summarized feedback:
- All the feedbacks received from various stakeholders are summarized and analysis is carried out at department level.
- Recommendations made from the feedback comprise, recommendations to Board of studies for changes in the syllabus of the university and the suggestions made to management on procurement of facilities and equipments.
- Recommendations received from the heads are discussed in ADC meeting and forwarded to management for approval/sanctions.
The whole objective of the this policy is effective implementation of Curriculum for better learning and continuous improvement of the processes and practices
[contact-form-7 id=”5563″ title=”Alumni”]