Counselling is sharing your thoughts and emotions freely. There will be absolute confidentiality maintained between the Counsellor and the Client (person approaching with their problem). It can be any kind of difficulty or problem you’re facing currently. The sessions of Counselling will be taken on call.
Subject : Mental Health & Well-Being of Students during and after COVID-19
Ref : D.O.No Seey(HE)/MHRD/2020 dated 4th April, 2020
The University Grants Commission has been issuing regular advisories requesting HEIs
To take all possible preventive and precautionary measures to ensure the safety and security of student, whether on campus in hostels or outside, as we confront the COVID-19 outbreak. During the period of national lockdown, it is equally important to address any kind of mental health and psychosocial concerns of the student community during and after COVID-19.
- Share the following video links of Ministry of Health & Family welfare https://www.mohfw.gov.in on your University/Collage website, and with students and faculty via e-mail, through social media like Facebook, WhatsApp and twitter etc.:
- Practical tips to take care of your Mental Health during the Stay in https://www.youtube.com/watch?/v=uHB3WJsLJ8s&feature=youtu.be
- Minding our minds during the COVID-19 https://www.mohfw.gov.in/pdf/MindingourmindsduringCoronaeditedat.pdf
- Various Health Experts on how to manage mental health & Well Being during COVID-19 outbreak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuKhtSehp24&feature=youtu.be
- Behavioral Health : Pschyo-Social tall free helplin- 0804611007
Stay Indoors, Stay Healthy. Stay safe