- A big congratulations to *Mr. Dharmik Joshi* from Computer science Department for getting placed with *"Swabhav Techlab"* We give our best wishes to you for a bright future ahead! #SLRTCE #Engineering #T&P #Placements
- 2) Department of computer engineering , SLRTCE proudly announces the placement of 14 students from batch 2021 in the company "TCS" Ajit Kumar Suresh Trivedi, Dhruv Pualsa, Ritika Shukla, Shivangi Gupta* Gaurav Upadhyay Hearty Congratulations! Wishing you the best of success
B.E. Computer Engineering College in Mira road
Joining the group of Top B.E. Computer Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra
As a student of the B. E Computer Engineering you will benefit from a practical orientation to computer engineering; cutting-edge, world-class research; a congenial, accessible faculty; and an active student population. Our splendid academic performance, sparkling placements, and enrollment for higher studies at the best places of the world in past years are the true testimonials for this.
Intake of Computer Engineering Department :
|Undergraduate & Postgraduate||Annual Intake|
Vision : To be a department of high repute focused on quality education, training, and skill development in the field of computer engineering and to prepare professionals and entrepreneurs of high calibre with human values to serve our nation and globe.
- M1 :To provide a fertile academic environment for the development of skilled professionals and empower students with knowledge, skills, values, and confidence to take the leadership role thus bridging the gap between industry, institute and society in the field of Computer engineering.
- M2 : To promote caring and interactive teaching practices in a joyous learning ambience, richly supported with modern educational tools and techniques.
- M3 : To enhance and revitalize research culture and to provide practical exposure, by establishing a synergy between teaching and research and enabling speedy progress.
- M4 : To pursue the enhancement of soft skills and personality development through an interplay of achievers of all segments of our society.
- M5 : To provide human values to students by promoting lifelong learning ability.
|Course Details||AICTE Approved & Recognized by DTE,MH.|
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
And Master of Engineering (M.E.)
|Affiliated University||University of Mumbai|
|Year of establishment||2010 (UG) and 2013 (PG)|
|Program offered||4 years B.E. (Computer Engineering)|
2 years M.E. (Computer Engineering)
|Curriculum Type||Choice Based Credit and Grading System|
|Total Credit Values in Programme||212 for B.E. (Computer Engineering)|
72 for M.E. (Computer Engineering)
|No. of batches graduated||07|
|No. of Batches Post Graduated||05|
|Professional chapter||SLRTCE-CSI : I02352|
|Number of Laboratories||06|
|Number of Class rooms||03|