- IT Department of Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering proudly announces the placement of a student from batch 2021 in the company "Information Asset" 1.) Suchit Pujari Hearty Congratulations!
- IT Department of SLRTCE proudly announces the placement of 11 students from batch 2021 in the company "Ugam" Dobariya Jaydeep Maganbhai, Harsh Shah, Nitish Pandey, Shubham Yadav Hearty Congratulations!
- Heartiest congratulations to the following students for being selected in LTI through Campus Placements at SLRTCE. 1.Sachin Tripathi 2.Riya Kalburgi 3.Shubham Chaudhari 4. Ankit Shukla IT Department SLRTDCE wishes you all the best for your future endeavour!
- Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, IT department is happy to announce Placement of two of our students Mr. Ravi Sharma and Mr. Puneet Solanki from 2021 batch at "Zeus Learning Pvt. Ltd" With an annual package of 5.75 Lakh. We wish them good career and growth in their work domain.
Information Technology really plays an important role, especially when we speak about education. It emphasizes the need for quality training and advanced learning, and also benefits the teachers through digital resources and technology-based teaching material.
To develop competent, skilled, self-disciplined, and ethically sound IT engineers with a professional attitude to match global standards.
|Course Details||AICTE Approved Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) Affiliated to Mumbai University|
|Year of establishment||2010|
|Program offered||4 years B.E. (Information Technology)|
|No. of batches graduated||8|
|Professional chapter||SLRTCE-ITSA(2021) SLRTCE-CSI(till 2020)|
|Number of Labs||6|
|Number of Classrooms||3|
|Number of Tutorial rooms||2|
Importance of Information technology
- IT aids the easy accessibility of learning resources and information at any time, thus enhancing the teaching skills and learning ability. The learning resources are being widened. In particular, they need to make use of new multimedia technologies to communicate ideas, describe projects, and order information in their work. IT has also provided immediacy to education. Also, the pace of imparting knowledge is very very fast and one can be educated anywhere at any time. New IT has often been introduced into well-established patterns of working and living without radically altering them. For example, the traditional office, with secretaries working at keyboards and notes being written on paper and manually exchanged, has remained remarkably stable, even if personal computers have replaced typewriters. One can study whenever he wills, irrespective of whether it is day or night and irrespective of being in India or in the US because of the boom in IT.
- A vital skill in the new digital world is the ability to work collaboratively on projects with others who may not be physically close. This can best be done using modern computer tools such as the web, email, instant messaging, and cell phone. Rather than laboring alone on homework, students can work in small groups wherever they happen to be and at any time. They are doing this already (it used to be called chatting) – it can now be formalized and taught as a vital skill. Many university projects are undertaken by teams spread around the world. Students need to be prepared for this.
- Audio-Visual Education, planning, preparation, and use of devices and materials that involve sight, sound, or both, for educational purposes. The growth of audio-visual education has reflected developments in both technology and learning theory.
- The information and data which are available on the net are purely correct and up to date.
- Decision Making Speed and accuracy are at the heart of making the right decisions for the organization or any work. Every successful organization has to go through a comprehensive market research process that enables management to make the right decision. Market research can be done in many ways through online surveys, forums, blogs, group discussions using the World Wide Web, and of course through in-person interviews as well. Currently, Big data, Google Analytics, and Microsoft CRM Dynamics are also great tools to extract useful information that can impact on decision making. These online tools not only provide real-time responses from the potential audience but also ensure the accuracy of data by minimizing the risk of human errors.
Shree L.R. Tiwari College of Engineering offers a four-year undergraduate program in Information Technology affiliated to the University of Mumbai, approved by AICTE and recognized by DTE, Maharashtra.