Joining the group of TOP B.E. Civil Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra
Day by Day Civil engineering is becoming an important branch of Engineering. Civil engineers undertake all major construction projects, such as roads, airports, tunnels, dams, and bridges. They also look after Building construction projects and their maintenance. They require a high set of skills, from evaluation to geology to Design. Many civil engineering jobs require a very hands-on role in construction, while others involve supervisory and administrative skills. From site Engineer to Project Manager, Civil Engineer needs 360◦ development and life skills.
The department has AICTE approved excellent infrastructure. It has major sub-engineering viz. environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, structural engineering, transportation engineering, water resources engineering, materials engineering, Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics, surveying, construction engineering, and management.
Intake of Civil Engineering Department :
- To provide excellent education producing technically competent, globally employable civil engineers who will be the leaders in the chosen field.
- To empower teachers to perform the role of change-makers in society and to dedicate themselves to the enhancement of quality teaching by continuous up gradation of their knowledge. This will improve their awareness about the latest developments in their fields of specialization.
- To undertake research in conventional and advanced technologies, fulfilling the needs and challenges of modern society.
- To impart soft skills, leadership qualities and professional ethics among the graduates to handle projects independently.
- To encourage students to pursue higher education and take competitive exams and various career enhancing courses
- To provide consultancy services and develop partnerships with society, industry and public organizations.
- To organize seminars, conferences, symposia, and continuing education programmes for academic and field community.
|Course Details||AICTE Approved Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) Affiliated to Mumbai University|
|Year of establishment||2012-13|
|Program offered||4 years B.E. (Civil Engineering)|
|No. of batches graduated||06|
|Number of Labs||10|
|Number of Class rooms||4|
|Publications||No. of Faculty members||Number of Publications|