ELIGIBILITY FOR SCHOLARSHIP / FREESHIP (ONLY FOR CATEGORY STUDENTS)
- True copy of CAP Letter.
- True copy of Caste Certificate.
- True copy of Caste Validity Certificate.
- True copy of Non – Creamy Layer Certificate for only (OBC/SBC/ VJ/DT/NT) Category students.
- An Income declaration by the Parents/Guardians/Own stating definite income from all sources of previous year
- Income Certificate from Tahsildar – Original Copy (for Scholarship) & Form No. 16A/Tahsildar (For Freeship)
- True copy of academic mark sheets & certificates (SSC/HSC/DIPLOMA)
- Gap Certificate if there is a gap in Education
- True copy of Aadhar Card
- Residential Proof – Ration Card (True Copy)
- District Change Certificate – If student changes his/her district
- Death certificate – If Father/Mother expired
(ONLY FOR CATEGORY STUDENTS – Fill up Online Application Form)
Only those students who have secured admission in the First Year /Second Year / Third Year / Final Year will have to fill up online application form for Freeship& Scholarship on the following website: https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in (For – OBC/SBC/SC/VJ/DT/NT) https://etribal.maharashtra.gov.in (For – ST)
Follow the steps given below :
Those students, who fail to submit their forms by the stipulated date, are required to pay the total amount of fees of the said course. The college will not be responsible for the same.