List of Members
|Sr.No.||Name of Member||Designation|
|1||Shree Lallan R. Tiwari||Chairman, Rahul Education Society|
|2||Shree Rahul L. Tiwari||Secretary, Rahul Education Society|
|3||Dr. S. Ram Reddy||Member Secretary|
|4||Dr. Anju Arya||IQAC Director|
|5||Prof. Manjiri Gogate||HoD, Member|
|6||Dr. Vinayak D. Shinde||Full Time Teacher, Member|
|7||Mr. Anil Kumar Chaturvedi||Full Time Teacher, Member|
|8||Ms. Zainab Mizwan||Full Time Teacher, Member|
|9||Mr. Santosh Hubale||Non-Teaching, Member|
|10||Dr. R. P. Mohanty||Educationalist, Member|
|11||Mr. Ravi Jagdambe||Industrialist, Member|
|12||Prof. Dilip Dewaikar||Research Field, Member|
|13||Mr. Rakshit Acharya||Alumnus, Member|
|14||Ms. Riya Kalburgi||Student Council Secretary, Member|
More Information E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Establishment of Anti Ragging Committee (As per All India Council for Technical Education notified Regulation for prevention and prohibition of ragging in AICTE approved Technical Institutions vide No. 37-3/ Legal/ AICTE/ 2009 dated 01.07.2009) An Act to prohibit ragging in educational institutions in the State of Maharashtra.
WHEREAS it is expedient to enact a special law to prohibit ragging in educational institutions in the State of Maharashtra; It is hereby enacted in the Fiftieth Year of the Republic of India as follows :—
- (1) This Act may be called the Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act, 1999.
(2) It shall come into force on such *date as the State Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, appoint.
- In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires,—
(a) “educational institution” means and includes a college, or other institution by whatever name called, carrying on the activity or imparting education therein (either exclusively or among other activities); and includes an orphanage or a boarding home or hostel or a tutorial institution or any other premises attached thereto ;
(b) “head of the educational institution” means the Vice-Chancellor of the University, Dean of Medical Faculty, Director of the Institution or the Principal, Headmaster or the person responsible for the management of the educational institution ;
(c) “ ragging ” means display of disorderly conduct, doing of any act which causes or is likely to cause physical or psychological harm or raise apprehension or fear or shame or embarrassment to a student in any educational institution and includes—
(i) teasing, abusing, threatening or playing practical jokes on, or causing hurt to, such student ; or
(ii) asking a student to do any act or perform something which such student will not, in the ordinary course, willingly, do.
- Ragging within or outside of any educational institution is prohibited.
- Whoever directly or indirectly commits, participates in, abets or propagates ragging within or outside any educational institution shall, on conviction, be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to two years and shall also be liable to a fine which may extend to ten thousand rupees.
- Any student convicted of an offence under section 4 shall be dismissed from the educational institution and such student shall not be admitted in any other educational institution for a period of five years from the date of order of such dismissal.
- (1) Whenever any student or, as the case may be, the parent or guardian, or a teacher of an educational institution complains, in writing, of ragging to the head of the educational institution, the head of that educational institution shall, without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, within seven days of the receipt of the complaint, enquire into the matter mentioned in the complaint and if, prima facie, it is found true, suspend the student who is accused of the offence, and shall, immediately forward the complaint to the Police Station having jurisdiction over the area in which the educational institution is situated, for further action.
(2) Where, on enquiry by the head of the educational institution, it is proved that there is no substance, prima facie, in the complaint received under sub-section (1), he shall intimate the fact, in writing, to the complainant.
(3) The decision of the head of the educational institution that the student has indulged in ragging under sub-section (1), shall be final.
- If the head of the educational institution fails or neglects to take action in the manner specified in section 6 when a complaint of ragging is made, such person shall be deemed to have abetted the offence of ragging and shall, on conviction, be punished as provided for in section 4.
- (1) The State Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, make rules for carrying out all or any of the purposes of this Act.
(2) Every rule made under this Act shall be laid, as soon as may be, after it is made, before each House of the State Legislature, while it is in session for a total period of thirty days, which may be comprised in one session or in two or more successive sessions, and if, before the expiry of the session in which it is so laid or the session immediately following, both Houses agree in making any modification in the rules or both Houses agree that the rule should not be made, and notify such decision in the Official Gazette, the rule shall, from the date of publication of such notification, have effect only in such modified form or be of no effect, as the case may be ; so however, that any such modification or annulment shall be without prejudice to the validity of anything previously done or omitted to be done under that rule.
Ragging Prevention at SLRTCE
- Anti-ragging squad is constituted as per AICTE guidelines.
- Names, telephone nos. of authorities have been put on web site. In case of any emergency student can contact the authority.
- Staff members do the necessary counselling from Time-to-time Sensitize.
- Surprise / Routine visits to hostel, College canteen, common room & other sensitive area by the committee members.
Anti-ragging Committee members
|Sr. No.||Position in Committee||Member Name||Designation||Email id||Contact|
|1||Head of the Institution||Dr. S. Ram Reddy||Principalemail@example.com||8169728656|
|2||Representatives of civil administration||Mr. Ganesh Patil||Ex. Ward officer, MBMC||—||9892751393|
|3||Representatives of police administration||Mr. Ashok Bansode||Head Constable, Mira road Police firstname.lastname@example.org||9923187100|
|4||Representatives of local media||Mr. Shivpoojan Pandey||Senior Reporter, Vrutt Manas News Paperemail@example.com||9821250480|
|5||NGO involved in youth activities||Mr. Nishant Jha||CEO, OPRIMIDO LIBERATIONfirstname.lastname@example.org||8097584714|
|6||Representatives of faculty members||Sunil Yadav||Assistant Professoremail@example.com||9833616506|
|7||Representatives of parents||Mr. Pravin Ankush Parab||Parent of BECS firstname.lastname@example.org||9820892342|
|8||Representatives of students belonging to the fresher’s category||Shreya Patil||Student FE EXTCemail@example.com||9987368542|
|9||Representatives of students belonging to the senior students||Jyotish Dube||Student, BE ITfirstname.lastname@example.org||8898766060|
|10||Non-teaching staff||Mr. Santosh Hubale||Office Superdentemail@example.com||8369031905|
|11||One student belongs to Girl Student||Pragati Pandey||Student, TE CSfirstname.lastname@example.org||7045027972|
Institute level Anti-Ragging Squads
|Sr. No.||Position in Committee||Member Name||Designation||Email id||Contact|
|1||Chair Person||Prof. Karuna Bhole||Head & Assistant Professor, HAS email@example.com||9987231570|
|2||Member||Prof. Usha Bag||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Member||Prof. Abhijeet Samanta||Assistant Professoremail@example.com||9137744940|
|4||Member||Prof. Pankaj Jadhav||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
link for Online ANTI RAGGING UNDERTAKING BY STUDENTS AND PARENTS/GUARDIANS(UGC):
Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering
Receptionist: +91 22-28120144 / 28120145
Admin office: +91 22-28120142
National Anti Ragging Help Line (UGC Crisis Hotline)
24×7 Toll-Free Number* 1800-180-5522
More Information E-mail ID: email@example.com
(As per All India Council for Technical Education Establishment of Mechanism for Grievance Redressal Regulations, 2012, F. No. 37-3/Lega112012, dated 25.05.2012) The Management of Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, has glad to announce the formation of The Grievances Redressal Committee with the objective of resolving the grievances of students, parents and others. The committee comprises of following members.
|Sr. No.||Member||Designation||Contact No.||E-mail ID||Position in Committee|
|1.||Dr. S. Ram Reddy||Principal||9820897360||Principal@slrtce.in||Chairman|
|2.||Mr. Vikash Somankar (ME)||Assistant Professor||Vikash.firstname.lastname@example.org||Member|
|3.||Mrs. Shruti Patil||Assistant Professor||9702112023||Shruti.email@example.com||Member|
|4.||Ms. Khushbu Trikhe(EX)||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org||Member|
|5.||Mr. Santosh Hubale||Office Superintendentemail@example.com||Member|
Grievance Redressal Mechanism
- Receive grievances from Faculty/Staff/Student through online form (link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdta6ERJ2RbW7I-f3BOVVhKyPkZz4z0cZL2701PZ38MG6rUBA/viewform )
- Registered the grievance and send acknowledge email to complainant.
- Forward received grievances to committee chairman for verification.
- Call and interview complainant to validate authenticity of grievance.
- Keep received grievances in fortnight meeting of Grievance Redressal committee.
- Complainant & accused both are invited to understand the issue in front of the committee.
- Discuss the issue with management to find out appropriate solution.
- Resolve the received grievance and inform to complainant regarding the action taken against grievance.
Procedure: The concerned with any grievance shall fill the below online grievance Redressal form.
More Information E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
(As per section 4 of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013)The Management of Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, has glad to announce the formation of The Internal Complaint Committee with the objective of resolving the Sexual Harassment complaint at workplace. The Committee comprises of following members.
|Sr. No.||Name of Member||Designation||Position in Committee||Email ID||Phone|
|1)||Dr. Anju Arya||Associate Professor (HAS)||Presiding Officeremail@example.com||8169706628|
|2)||Prof. Karuna Bhole||Head & Assistant Professor (HAS)||Faculty Member||Karuna.firstname.lastname@example.org||9987231570|
|3)||Prof. Deepali Patil||Head & Assistant Professor (IT)||Faculty Member||Deepali.email@example.com||9769128501|
|4)||Mr. Santosh Hubale||Office Superintendent||Non-teaching staff Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org||8369031905|
|5)||Mrs. Shreya Bane||Sr. Clerk||Non-teaching staff Memberemail@example.com||9870328465|
|6)||Mr. Nishant Jha||CEO, OPRIMIDO LIBERATION||NGO, Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org||8097584714|
|7)||Miss. Simran Sharma||Student TEIT||Pre-final Year Student Member||Simransharma1206@gmail.com||9167176389|
|8)||Miss Paridnya Mane||Student TECS||Pre-final year Student email@example.com||8097022402|
|9)||Miss Hardika Karkera||Student, BE Mech.(A)||Final Year Student firstname.lastname@example.org||9152361363|
The term of the committee is for 3 years.
The committee organize meetings at regular interval and at time as per immediate requirements of the complaints
More Information E-mail ID: email@example.com
(As per the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (prevention of Atrocities) act, 1989, No. 33 of 1989, dated 11.09.1989)The Management of Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering , has glad to announce the formation of The Committee for Schedule Cast / Social Tribes & other category Candidates . The committee comprises of following members.
|Sr. No.||Honor of Chair||Committee Members|
|1)||Chair-person( Principal)||Dr. S. Ram Reddy|
|2)||Member||Dr. Vinayak Shinde|
|3)||Member||Prof. Madhuri Gedam|
|4)||Member||Prof. Shweta Patre|
|5)||Member||Mr. Santosh Hubale (OS)|
|6)||Student Member||Gaonkar Shrikant Vilas|
|7)||Student Member||More Kedar Rajesh|
|8)||Student Member||Wahmare Anurag Anil|
The Cell will take care of SC/ST/OBC students with respect to:-.
(a) Solve any problems occurred during their educational career.
(b) Scholarships – their distribution to the beneficiaries on time.
(c) Making arrangements for sending statistical information required by University/Government authorities.
(d) Any issues relating to discrimination experienced by the students in the College.
More Information E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sr. No.||Honor of Chair||Committee Members|
|1)||chairman||Mrs. Krishna Tiwari|
|2)||Secretary||Prof. Zainab Mizwan|
|3)||Member||Prof. Karuna Bhole|
|4)||Member||Prof. Manjiri Gogate|
|5)||Member||Prof. Shruti Patil|
|6)||Member||Mrs. Shreya Bane|
|7)||Member||Prof. Neelam Phadnis|
|8)||Member||Ms. Sarika Pandey|
|9)||Member||Ms. Akansha Chuhan|
|10)||NGO Member||Mrs. Shital Dandwani|
More Information E-mail ID: email@example.com
Governing Body.The committee comprises of following members.
|Sr. No||Honor of Chair||Committee Member|
|1||Chairman SLRTCE||Shri L. R. Tiwari|
|2||Secretary SLRTCE||Shri Rahul L. Tiwari|
|3||Jt. Secretary SLRTCE||Smt. Krishna R Tiwari|
|5||Member-Educationalist, ITM Vashi||Dr. R. P. Mohanty|
|6||Industry Representative||Mr. Vishal Doshi|
|7||Joint Director DTE||Mr. Pramod Naik|
|8||Member Secretary||Dr. S. Ram Reddy|
|9||Representative of Teaching SLRTCE||Prof. Abhijit Somnathe|
|9||Representative of Teaching SLRTCE||Prof. Karuna Bhole|
More Information E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org