“तकनीकी संस्थाओं का ज्ञान – स्वैच्छिक संगठनों का अनुभव – सरकार के संसाधन
सभी को मिलाकर गांवों के विकास के लिए “
Under the UBA program all Participating Institutes are adopting a cluster of five villages in consultation with Districts Collectors. A letter in this regards has already been circulated to Districts Collectors by MHRD. Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering , Mira road adopted a cluster of 5 villages namely as
Steps of preparing Village Development Plan
- Identification of the village and key persons for knowledge input
- Social Mobilization through hamlet meeting and village meeting.
- Conducting primary survey and secondary data collection.
- Analysis of data, identification of problem, issues and potential.
- Interaction with the villagers and conducting Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA) for the feedback.
- Identification of agricultural mechanism for enhances productivity, available traditional technique for employment generation, increasing rural livelihood, improvement of basic facilities and improvement of quality of life.
- Obtained input from the key persons and preparation of integrated village development plan.
- UBA Cell or committee as per the interest (Faculties and Students) will be formed
- Team will visit villages with proper discussion with Village people.
- Awareness program will be conducted about UBA in every village.
- To find out feasible solution for every problem.
- Try to implement planed activity with UBA team.
UBA ACTIVITY REPORT 2022-23
No of Volunteers: 8 Program Incharge (PI): MRS. MAHESHWARI JADHAV
|Name of the activity
|UBA Orientation Program
|UBA team formation & assigning of the portfolios
|Session on “Great Academic Leaders are Institution Builders”
|Pre visit to the Gramsevak office of Depivali village for UBA survey permission
|Celebrated Savitribai Phule Jayanti at Depivali village Gramsevak office
|Conducted Village survey and Household survey of Depivali village
|Conducted stationary donation drive in the ZP school of Depivali village
|As per the requirement from UBA, Prepared a short video of UBA activities and submitted to UBA for displaying it on National Youtube channel
|Attended “Special Orientation Workshop” for participating institutes organized by UBA