E-Cell and Incubation Center
We started EDC by Conducting Workshop named Illuminate 2017 on 14 October 2017 Seminar Hall. It was conducted by Mr. Ajit Khurana Angel Investor, Sine IIT Bombay. Since then we never looked back and conducted workshop every year. Additional we conducted Workshop for E cell and Incubation Center by renowned Speaker Dr. Prabhu Ramachandran on Basic Python and Advanced Python certified by MHRD and IIT Bombay.
Our Incubation center was inaugurated by Mr. Gaurav Mishra under the name “Vyavasay Abhyas Niketan” with a Seminar on “Incubation and Entrepreneurship” on 29-09-2017 with a aim of providing an environment to translate Knowledge and innovation into creation of successful entrepreneurships with collaboration and MOU Signed with Atal incubation Center RMP, Uttan and Connecting Dreams Foundation (CDF), New Delhi. Under CDF, we carried out training on Social Entrepreneurship survey of possible startups in Mira road in Academic Year 2019-2020. With AIC RMP we provide platform to our Student to present their business ideas. AIC RMP is our Pre Incubatee.
Under AIC RMP we sent our seven students for Entrepreneurship Internship at Uttan. Our student Kum. Shivang Srivastava got the internship through their selection round.
EDC (Entrepreneurship Development Cell) was established on 13th October 2017 with a vision to bridge the gap between Industry and Institute.
The cell undertakes several activities for student development wherein the student gets corporate exposure while studying and is able to develop a spirit of entrepreneurship.
This enables student capability enhancement as well as their alignment with Industry. This way the E-Cell can promote two fold development and creates a win-win model for students as well as Industry.
Entrepreneurship development cell bridges the gap between project ideas to the market product.
Entrepreneurship development cell has taken a greater responsibility to generate the entrepreneurship skills among the students and to help them to understand their goals to become an overall entrepreneur.
Moreover, we also give student exposure of industrial sector to get perfect idea of market need and requirements.
Student can launch, and commercialize their ideas and is a motivation to bring out their talent and spirit of Entrepreneurship.
Also, E-Cell strives to narrow the gap between industry expectations and student capabilities.
- Teaching students and encouraging them to take up entrepreneurship as a preferred career choice
- Preparing students for successful launching of their start-ups.
- To encourage Science and Technology students to choose entrepreneurship as their careers.
- To inculcate social responsive behaviors among students aspiring to launch start-ups.
- To orient students as to how they can conceptualize social business start-ups that will address social issues.
- To provide handholding support to students for launching their startups during the entire course of their study.
- To equip students with the necessary skills for managing their business enterprise.
- Presentation on Entrepreneurship in freshman orientation program of 1st year students.
- Seminars on “Creating Awareness on Entrepreneurship”.
- Organizing Guest lecture of the entrepreneurs.
- Inviting resource person from the MSME/DST to share the details about various schemes available from the government side.
- Experience sharing sessions
- Business plan competitions
- Activities for hands on experience
- Social initiatives to promote entrepreneurship in society
- Celebrating E-Week once in a year consist list of events related to Entrepreneurship.
|S.NO||Name of Committee Members||Role|
|1||Mr. Rajesh Gaikwad Assistant Professor, CS Department||EDC and Incubation Center Convener.|
|2||Ms.Uma Garodia, Assistant Professor, CS Department||Documentation Member.|
|3||Mr.Satish Ranbhise, IT Department||Entrepreneurship Internship Member.|