PEO And PO
Program Educational Objectives
- PEO1: To have successful career in various field of civil engineering with sound base of theory and practical valuable knowledge
- PEO2: To serve society with professional ethics and integrity. To excel in leadership qualities, exhibiting ethical attitude and good communication skills.
- PEO3: To pursue life-long learning including higher education, engage in professional development, research and entrepreneurship and adapt to emerging technologies.
- PO1: Apply knowledge of mathematics, sciences and engineering fundamentals to solve complex problems of Civil Engineering.
- PO2: Identity, formulate, research literature and analyze complex problems pertaining to Civil Engineering.
- PO3: Design solutions for complex Civil Engineering problems to meet the needs of the society with respect to sustainable development considerations.
- PO4: Design research experiments for acquisition/ generation, analysis and interpretation of data for Civil Engineering problems.
- PO5: Apply advanced tools, techniques and latest software’s to solve complex Civil Engineering problems.
- PO6: Shoulder responsibilities in context to societal, health, safety, legal & cultural issues consequent to Civil Engineering practices.
- PO7: Understand the impact of infrastructure solutions on societal and environmental aspects in the context of sustainable development.
- PO8: Apply ethical principles in Civil Engineering practices and professional responsibilities.
- PO9: Work independently or in a team as a member/ leader in multidisciplinary tasks.
- PO10: Communicate effectively and presentation with Civil Engineering professionals and society at large.
- PO11: Demonstrate knowledge of management principles and engineering techniques for effective project management.
- PO12: Recognise the need for and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning in the broadest context of technological change